Our Employment Law Practice
In addition to federal laws, California workers are protected by some of the most progressive employment laws of any state. That being said, discrimination and harassment are nonetheless pervasive.
Teren Law Group is a Southern California firm that focuses exclusively on employment law. Because of our selective focus, we are able to offer full-service representation in employment law matters.
In addition to fighting discrimination, harassment, wage and hour claims, and similar matters, we are also ready to help you navigate the beginning or end of an employment relationship. Keep reading to learn more about our many services.
Our Employment Law Services
Teren Law Group offers representation and advice in most employment law matters, including:
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
- All other types of workplace harassment
- Wrongful termination
- All types of workplace discrimination (gender, age, race, pregnancy, etc.)
- Wage and hour claims
- Employee misclassification
- Retaliation and whistleblower claims
- Assault and battery in the workplace
- Failure to accommodate a disability (and other disability discrimination claims)
- Violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act
- Review of severance package agreements
- Review of employment contracts
Our firm’s attorney, Pamela Teren, has been in practice since 1990. As a lawyer who began her career representing employers in lawsuits, she is able to examine cases from all angles.
Contact Us For A Free Case Evaluation
With an office in Redondo Beach, Teren Law Group serves clients throughout the Greater Los Angeles area. To take advantage of a free case evaluation, call us at 310-870-0375, or fill out our online contact form.