Learn About Our Firm
Teren Law Group is a Southern California firm dedicated to helping our clients resolve employment law issues. The firm that would eventually become Teren Law Group was co-founded by Ms. Teren in 1995 before being formally established in 2008.
Throughout more than 25 years in practice, attorney Teren has been focused on and passionate about employment law. Early in her career, Ms. Teren represented employers named as defendants in lawsuits. Her previous experience allows her to see and examine cases from all angles, which gives her clients an important edge in litigation.
To learn more about attorney Pamela Teren, click on the link below:
Awards And Accolades
Why hire Teren Law Group? Because our firm’s lawyer comes highly recommended for her skills, her dedication to clients and her results. More than 90 percent of her cases have received positive resolutions, and she has never lost a summary judgment motion, which is a pre-trial loss/dismissal of a client’s case.
Pamela Teren’s endorsements and awards include:
- Selected for inclusion in the prestigious Super Lawyers list annually from 2012-2017
- Identified as a top employment attorney by the Daily Journal
- Recognized as one of California’s top women attorneys by Los Angeles magazine
- Frequently recommended by court personnel, opposing counsel and other attorneys
- For 30 years, we’ve trusted human-resources departments to prevent and address workplace sexual harassment. How’s that working out?
Call Us For A Free Evaluation Of Your Case
Located in Redondo Beach, Teren Law Group serves clients throughout the greater Los Angeles area. To take advantage of a free case evaluation, call us at 310-870-0375. You can also contact us via email.